Thank you for the wonderful job you have done for me! My last experience with a different translation service was a disaster. We have two French people here internally, one a Quebecois and one a Paris native. Both complemented your work! I will contact you in the future should I need anything. We have a retail division at HT that is developing a new web site. Once it is complete, they will contact you for translation services. Thanks again!
- The Impact of Interpretation in Call Centres
- The Power of Interpretation in Canada’s Healthcare System
- The Vital Role of Interpreters in Canadian Schools
- Why Working with Language Marketplace is the Best Career Move for Interpreters and Translators
- Spring Cleaning for Work: Tips for a Productive and Fun Season